Free Personalized Photo Postcard Free $10 Fab.com Credit Free Durex Performax Intense Condom Sample Free Game of Bowling on 8/11 Free Universal X Spider Sports Tape Sample Free Organic Samples from Uber Samples Free Star of the Sea Earrings Free CBS Watch! Magazine Subscription Free Hair Cuts for Kids at Remmington College Free $20 Rookie USA Gift Card Free Song Download from the Universal Music Store Free Security Software After Rebate
Friday, July 27, 2012
Friday, July 20, 2012
Have you joined Swagbucks? If you haven’t you should! Swagbucks is a search engine where you earn points to redeem for prizes! Some of the prizes include store and restaurant gift cards as well as clothing, toys and much more. You can even get Pay Pal cash!
I have been using Swagbucks for two years now, and I am hooked! If I am going to be searching the internet anyway, why should I not be rewarded? I have purchased many things including groceries, toys, apparel, and much more all for FREE using Swagbucks.
It is FREE to sign up and very easy to use! You can either search from theirSwagbuckspage, or download the toolbar and search from there. Each search has the potential to winswagbucks. You useSwagbucks.com just like you would any other search engine to search for things. As you are searching occasionally you will get a banner that pops up and says you won a Swagbuck which are points. You keep earning them and then turn them in to get free stuff. The more you save them up the larger the stuff you can get. You can also get Swagbucks by reading the Swagbucks site on their blog, on their Twitter page, or on their Facebook page.
Every Friday they give away more swagbucks, so your chances of winning are increased. Every time you search you have the chance to win 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 or 100 bucks.
Remember, it is totally free to search and the prizes are great!
You can also earn Swagbucks by watching videos, participating in offers, and even printing AND redeeming coupons from their website!
Happy searching with Swagbucks!
Please see my Disclosure policy. While this link is NOT an affiliate link, I do earn swagbucks when you sign-up for swagbucks through my referral link. Thank you!
The Sunday Coupon Preview is an awesome source to let me know if I want to purchase a Sunday paper or not as we do not subscribe to the local papers. Each week, there is a list of all the coupons in the upcoming Sunday paper! I love this resource. My tip is to only purchase the paper if there are enough coupons within it to pay for itself! This week there are inserts for Red Plum, Smart Source, and Pepsi Company.
Please see my disclosure policy as this link is an affiliate link. Thank you!
Free Jelly Kids Vitamin Sample Free Vivarin 2 Pack Sample Free Perfectionist Serum Sample at Estee Lauder Free Flower Pin Free Spark Supplement Sample for Pets Free Treat from Hostess on Birthday Halo Pate for Cats Free Product Coupon Free Photo Postcard Free Art Class DVD Free Greeting Card at Cardstore.com Free Admission to Favorite Family Attrations Free Water Test Kit
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
The winners of the Blue Diamond Almond Milk giveaway are
I have sent an email to all winners. Please respond within 24 hours. Thanks for all the entries!
Hope to be back to blogging soon at least for a little bit before baby is born!
Monday, July 16, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
Here is another great list of freebies from Wendi at The Freebie Blogger. Have a great weekend! Free My Child ID Software Download Free Refreshers Beverage at Starbucks Free Nature’s Variety Cat or Dog Food Sample Free Prints at Target Through Saturday Free St. Tropez Earrings Free Woolite Extra Dark Care Detergent Sample List for Free on eBay Through 7/17 Free Eco-Me Cleaning Product Sample Free Texas Citrus Kids T-Shirt Possible L’Oreal Product Testing Free Purina Cat Food Sample Free Download of “Everybody Talks” by Neon Trees
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Sorry for the lack of posts lately! We were out of town last week, then our dog has been sick this week, and I have been making trips to the Vet as well as caring for him and all my other responsibilities each day. Therefore, blogging has not been a priority. Hopefully, all will be back to “normal” soon at least for a few weeks! The baby is due on August 15, and we will be going to TN to have him/her.
In the mean time, be sure to enter the Giveaway for a coupon for FREE Blue Diamond Almond Milk Coupon! There are three winners and so far only six entries! It ends on Monday July 16, 2012!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
The Sunday Coupon Preview is an awesome source to let me know if I want to purchase a Sunday paper or not as we do not subscribe to the local papers. Each week, there is a list of all the coupons in the upcoming Sunday paper! I love this resource. My tip is to only purchase the paper if there are enough coupons within it to pay for itself! This week there are inserts for Red Plum and Smart Source.
Please see my disclosure policy as this link is an affiliate link. Thank you!
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
As you celebrate our country’s independence this week, why not include delicious organic food produced in ways that protect America’s precious natural resources?
Monday, July 2, 2012
A favorite blog of mine is Stacy Makes Cents. Her blog is filled with tips for frugal living. Including a most recent post about her and her husband being as young as they are and completely debt free! My husband and I were completely debt free for the first eight years or so (I am 31 and my hubby is 36). We have had a mortgage for the past four years as we built an addition onto our house. However, we are working hard to get that debt gone again! Anyway, Stacy is due with her second child around the same time I will be having our eighth child. You will find lots of wonderful tips as well as humor on Stacy’s blog! I know it is one you will enjoy if you do not already read it!
You can see CurrClick’s Interactive Teachable Moments Calendar for July! There are many different things to study this month such as President George W. Bush’s birthday, Sweing Machine Inventor Elias Howe’s birthday, National Gifted Children Week, Congress restores General Robert E. Lee’s Citizenship, and much more!
This week we are going to TN, so the menu is going to be abbreviated since I do not know exactly what we will be eating. Our last visit to TN, we were blessed by family and friends who brought us meals. We were not expecting it last time and are not expecting it this time either. However, we do know some meals will be involved as we have been invited by family members to their houses at meal times! Anyway, I will make snacks to take on our trip so that we can limit stops as well as the expense of eating out. However, we do know ONE place we will eat and that is Dinner Bell Restaurant in Sweetwater. It is off Exit 62 on 75 South. It is our favorite restaurant! We can eat there as a family of 9 for just over $30 which includes the tip!
- Breakfast- Oatmeal made with Goat Milk, Fruit
- Lunch- Cheese Tortillas
- Supper- Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake, Great Northern Beans, Greens, Squash Pickles, Carrots, Brownies, Ice Cream (We are having our Pastor and his wife over for supper. They will be caring for our little farm while we are away in Tennessee!).
- Breakfast- Fried Oatmeal Patties, Goat Milk, Eggs
- Lunch- Egg Salad, Carrots, Celery
- Supper- Leftovers from Monday
Prenatal Visit and Supper at Dinner Bell!
Day with Family and Friends
Travelling back to Michigan
- Breakfast- Oatmeal
- Lunch- Spaghetti
- Supper- Leftovers, Snacks
- Breakfast- Fried Oatmeal Patties and Eggs
- Lunch- Whatever we can find!
- Supper- Fellowship at church celebrating birthdays
Sunday, July 1, 2012
- Mulch to control weeds and conserve moisture. Wait until hot weather sets in to mulch heat loving plants such as tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers. Use dried grass clippings, leaves, hay, straw, or newspaper strips.
- Stay out of bean patch when it is wet to prevent spreading diseases.
- Direct seed in garden:
Crowder peas, beans for drying, carrots, winter squash
- Transplant: late tomatoes, cabbage plants
- Start seeds indoors: Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage
- Harvest: green beans, peppers, cucumbers, acorn squash, summer squash, cauliflower, corn, tomatoes, tomatillos, onions, okra, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, beets, romaine, swiss chard, leaf lettuce, basil, parsley, cilantro, tarragon, garlic, blueberries, cantaloupe, black raspberries
- Pick Corn when ears are full and the silks are brown and dry. The raccoons may beat you to it, so you might have to resoirt to live traps baited with cat food or peanut butter or even tuna.
- Collect and identify insects and record arrivals, infestations, habitats, and whether they are pests or predators.
- Make sure you are watering during dry periods!
- Check water daily! You do not want your animals to get dehydrated. Always make sure they have ample water supply!
- If you are experiencing a drought, you may find you will have to feed some hay this month until it rains and gets your grass growing again.
- Make sure your livestock has access to salt and minerals as well. The heat will deprive them of minerals especially potassium very quickly as it does with humans!